Our teams of expert understand the complexities in multi-family development, and we are dedicated to enhancing the livability, sustainability and quality of life in these and surrounding communities. Our expertise includes master planning, civil site design, agency permitting, construction management, surveying and construction administration for projects ranging in size from 3 to 40 acres. Our licensed civil engineers and surveyors uses state-of-the-art production techniques, CAD systems, and survey instruments to deliver quality construction documents, on-time and within budget.
VICKREY's main multi-family projects are for the design and development of market-rate multi-family complexes, including apartments, townhomes and condominiums, and planned unit developments. We have been the consulting engineer for a significant number of multi-family developments in Central and South Texas.
In-Fill & Urban Revitalization
We have provided our expertise for a variety of in-fill and urban development projects including multi-family, condominium, affordable housing, and recreation projects, resulting in revitalization of the area.
VICKREY has completed numerous affordable multi- and single-family housing and neighborhood revitalization projects, including CDBG and US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funded projects.
- Land Entitlement & Vested Rights Applications
- Due Diligence Studies/Feasibility Analysis
- Master Planning/Development Plans
- Subdivision Platting
- Utility Service Agreements
- Zoning/Rezoning Applications
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- ALTA/ACSM, TSPS Land Title Boundary Surveys
- Topographic, Tree & Utility Surveys
- Project Management
- Navigating Codes & Ordinances
- Sustainable Designs
- Site Grading
- Drainage System Designs
- Site Utility Plans
- Sanitary Sewer Systems
- Water Distribution Systems
- Potable and Fire Protection Water Services
- Water Quality & Detention Basins
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Expediting Agency Approvals & Permits
- Construction Administration & Management
- Construction Staking and As-built Surveys
- Plans of Record